counter easy hit

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Book Playing Hardball PDF Free

Playing Hardball PDF
By:Sharon Cummin
Published on 2017-05-11 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform


The company I worked for had been bought by who I later found out was my best friend's ex. That was one crazy story. He ended up being a retired Pittsburgh Pirate. I was just as shocked when I found out. He'd gotten three of his ball playing friends to agree to do some promotion for the company for practically nothing. I was going to be the one to get them everything they needed while they were there. Out of the three of them, I was sure there would be at least one sexy man that would have the need to release some stress, and I was all for helping him. You see, I didn't do love or relationships. That part of my life was over. I was all about having fun with no strings attached. There were only three rules I lived by. Don't get close, never fall in love, and always have fun. Life was short, and it wasn't to be wasted. When he walked in, I couldn't help but notice his sexy muscles, perfectly placed tattoo, earrings, and tight ass. He was the one I wanted to relieve my stress. Then he opened his mouth and everything changed. He was cocky. He was arrogant. He was not going to make it through the day. I made a promise to my friend that I'd do my best to behave. There was no way he was going to make it easy on me. Little did he know, I wasn't going to make it easy on him either.

This Book was ranked at 17 by Google Books for keyword Valentina.

Book ID of Playing Hardball's Books is J8JAswEACAAJ, Book which was written bySharon Cumminhave ETAG "wqGPsS18EV8"

Book which was published by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform since 2017-05-11 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781546652830 and ISBN 10 Code is 1546652833

Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "428 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under Category

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview


Download Playing Hardball PDF Free

Download Playing Hardball Books Free

Download Playing Hardball Free

Download Playing Hardball PDF

Download Playing Hardball Books

No comments:

Post a Comment